Tuesday 19 November 2013

November 2013: my wishlist.


Hello!
I know, it's been more than a month since my last post but I've been so busy, and my session is not over yet.

Today I'm back with a new type of article on my blog: a monthly wishlist. I don't think I'll do it every month but I'll try to be as regular as possible.

Stop chatting, let's begin!

Fashion:


These shoes are available on the Asos website. I'm in love with them since we met (yes, we met and the Internet, SO WHAT?) but I can't have them in my wardrobe yet, sadly.


Too much cuteness and softness here, oooooh.
As you may know, I live in Quebec and we already had some snow last week. Trust me, you DON'T WANT to go outside with fine socks unless you enjoy frozen toes. 


If someone told me one day that I would have said "Oh look, velvet is gorgeous, I could totally wear that!" I think I would have       laughed so hard. But it happened.
Do you know what's marvellous? Garage, a canadien store, has a new collection most based on velvet for November/December… :D



I could spend the rest of my life in a large and warm jumper. This one (you can find it on Romwe) would be perfect with a pair of   black leggings and these are the perfect colours to match with the season my (future) shoes!
Everyone who knows me know I'm a "crazy cat lady". This dress (also from Romwe) must have been made for me, for sure.


Beauty:


The Body Shop Body Scrubs already have their reputation and it's not ready to change if you want my opinion. Its smell so gooood and it's so perfect on your skin. The grains don't burn or destroy it, if you know what I mean, ahah.. (I decided to go with the peach smell because it's so fresh and natural and pure and.. Perfect.)
Last year for Christmas, my Mom bought me the Naked 2 which I've been using every single day since. (I don't wear make-up everyday but it's a way of speaking). I know the Naked 3 seems very similar compared to her two sisters, but I think those "pinky colours" are soooo beautiful, it's like having the palette of a princess. I can't tell you I'm going to replace my Naked 2 by this little one but.. Ohmygeorge this is so cute.
Do you know the Pixiwoo sisters? They became famous on Youtube. They made a partnership with Real Techniques and.. Here we are. Brushes. What would be make-up without brushes? When I started I didn't have any brush and I was ok with that. One day, I tried to use one "just for fun" and it appeared that, clearly, the result was much more better!
I already have the "starter kit" from Real Techniques and now.. The "travel kit" is in my wishlit. (which lets you a hint about the quality of their brushes.)

Maybe you know, maybe you don't know. I absolutely LOVE ginger people. It's kind of a worship, Yeah, don't read it twice or you'll be scared of me. I wish I was a real ginger but I'm not. When I don't have brown, red or green (true fact) hair, I always go with ginger. You can't go wrong with this (perfect) colour. Actually one thing is sure: I'll soon become "one of them" again! (I haven't                decided which hue will I choose yet)


Random:
I love kitchen books. I wish I had a library full of kitchen books.
Marilou is a Quebecer very promising and she's creating her first cooking book, scheduled for September 2014. Yes, it's a long time to wait but I'm sure it's worth it. If you want to pre-order it, it's here! (You'll find her on her blog. Everything seems so delicious!)

Olivia Burton makes such stunning watches, woaw. I really appreciate most of them but this one won my heart by its simplicity and its elegance. (Could anyone tell me WHY this watch is sold out, uh? I love both models. Yes, I love loads of things.)


I'm sorry for the lenght of this post but I reduced it once and I couldn't do it twice, ahah.
But don't worry, this is the end..!
(I spent a lot of time on it, I hope you enjoyed this new kind of article!)

And you, what's on your wishlist?
What's your favourite product on mine?

Have a great day/evening!

Ginger Potter.





5 comments:

  1. J'adooore la montre, les chaussettes toutes douces, la jupe,les pulls euh tout enfait. J'trouve que c'est tellement toi et que ça t'irait à merveille! Et la fille rousse OMYGOOOD tellement magnifique!

    Sinon je t'aime, voilà.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ces chaussettes sont juste adorables *3*
    J'adore également la couleur rousse dans les cheveux... Un de mes rêves :)

    Bonne fin de semaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alors là, je suis vraiment très touchée que toi, Camille de Rosenoisettes, prenne la peine de commenter mon article, woaw. (oui, tant que ça)

      Merci beaucoup! L'hiver au Québec= encore une bonne excuse d'acheter des chaussettes comfy!

      Bonne semaine à toi!

      Delete
  3. Merci pour tes commentaires!
    Mon chien s'appelle Charlie<3
    Oh, j'adore les chaussettes, elles sont trop mignonnes, la Naked 3 est trop belle!!!
    J'adore les cheveux roux, malheureusement ils ne le sont pas naturellement, donc je me les colore, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore ta sélection, ta façon d'écrire! Tu as l'air d'être une personne adorable :3 J'aime l'ensemble de ton blog en fait.. Continue c'est top. Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete